Open Daily, 9:00am-9:00pm, now to November 12
Please note the updated schedule for the revitalized Brockville Railway Tunnel. Thanks to generous donations and grants, there is no fee to access the tunnel during the "open daily" time periods.
Now to November 12: Open daily 9am-9pm, both south and north portals open.
November 13 to December 3: Open daily 9am-9pm, south portal only (at Water St).
December 4 to March 31: Closed for winter, except for special events (to be announced).
Enjoy Your Tunnel Experience:
- For your safety, the tunnel is under video surveillance.
- Please "WALK YOUR WHEELS" to ensure everyone's safety - this includes bicycles, skateboards, etc.
- To avoid injury to yourself and damage to the tunnel, please stay within the concrete curbs and do not touch the mineral deposits on the tunnel walls.
- Help keep your tunnel smoke-free and litter-free.
- Pets are allowed but they must be on a short leash.
- Groundwater will always be dripping down the walls and from above in some places. Consider wearing a hat, jacket, or rain poncho.
- The wet sections may be slippery for some footware, please be safe and proceed at your own risk.
- Thank You!